The Writing Center
The WVU Writing Center is a peer tutoring environment whose mission is to help students become stronger writers. Tutors can help students with writing genres such as:
- analytical and research papers
- lab reports
- thesis and dissertation projects
- slide decks (e.g. Powerpoint)
- personal statements
- just about anything that involves writing
Our goal is to help students succeed in all of their communication endeavors.
- Monday-Friday, 11:00 A.M. – 3:00 P.M.
Dial 304-293-5788 to schedule an appointment, stop by G02 Colson Hall, or Schedule an appointment online. We accept students on a “first come, first served” basis.
Our Spring “2013 NewsPrezi” is here.
Follow our blog for updates about writing center information, activities, and writing tips.
Please become a fan of our Facebook page!