Skip to main content

English Minor

Any student admitted to a degree program other than English or English/Secondary Education may minor in English.

The minor in English consists of any 15 hours of English beyond ENGL 101 and 102 or 103 in which you earn a C or better. You need a minimum of nine hours at the upper-divisional level.

The Department of English offers three minors

  • General English
  • Creative writing
  • Professional writing and editing

Catalog Description