Come join us July 19-22, 2018
AN EXTRAORDINARY EXPERIENCE.
AN EXTRAORDINARILY LOW COST.
Mark Brazaitis, Marc Harshman, Leslie Pietrzyk, and more.
At the West Virginia Writers’ Workshop, you will:
- Participate in an intimate workshop (in fiction, poetry, or nonfiction) in which your work will be critiqued gently and thoroughly by a nationally recognized writer as well as by your fellow workshop members.
- Absorb valuable lessons on writing in craft talks given by nationally known authors.
- Improve your writing through a series of exercises tailored to the craft talks.
- Hear dynamic readings by nationally recognized authors.
- Read your own work in front of a warm and enthusiastic audience of your peers.
FOR OVER 15 YEARS, THE WEST VIRGINIA WRITERS’ WORKSHOP
has featured some of the most innovative voices, including: Gail Galloway Adams, Steve Almond, Stephen Amidon, Erin Belieu, Pinckney Benedict, Mark Brazaitis, Peter Cameron, Nick Carbo, Joan Connor, Michael Czyzniejewski, Denise Duhamel, MaryBeth Fisher, James Harms, Patricia Henley, Brian Henry, Tony Hoagland, Ann Hood, John Hoppenthaler, Alison Joseph, Laura Kasischke, Gerry LaFeminia, Peter Makuck, Shara McCallum, Rebecca McClanahan, Paula McClain, John McKernan, Irene McKinney, Jane Mead, Kelly Moffett, Kevin Oderman, Robert Olmstead, Ann Pancake, Nancy Reisman, Sheri Reynolds, Mary Ann Samyn, Faith Shearin, Aleda Shirley, Ethel Morgan Smith, David St. John, Jane Varley, Cheryl Ware, Michael Waters, Michael C. White, Richard Wiley and others.
Find us on Facebook:
General Workshop Questions:
Renee Nicholson, Assistant to the Director
Marsha Bissett, Administrative Assistant
Suggestions, Comments, Insights, Inspirations?
Mark Brazaitis, Director
Click here to enjoy a reading by Faith Shearin, Mary Ann Samyn, and Mark Brazaitis from the 2012 WVWW